avatar

目录
小王子电影的共鸣

前言

在思绪匮乏的状态下看了《小王子》;在观看过程中总有一两句台词,在心灵深处有些许共鸣的感触;便按电影时间顺序整理于此,共勉之。


电影台词

  • 真正的问题不在于长大
    Growing up is not the problem.

  • 在于遗忘
    Forgetting is.

  • 狐狸出现了
    the Fox appeared.

  • 过来跟我玩吧
    Hey! Come and play with me.

  • 我不能跟你玩
    I cannot play with you.

  • 我还没被驯服
    I’m not tamed.

  • 那是什么意思
    What does that mean?

  • 驯服就是 建立关系
    “Tame means, “to establish ties”.

  • 对我来说 你不过是个小男孩
    To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy

  • 就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样
    who is just like 100,000 other little boys.

  • 我不需要你
    And I have no need of you.

  • 你也不需要我
    And you have no need of me.

  • 对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只
    To you, I am nothing more than a fox like 100,000 foxes.

  • 但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要
    But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.

  • 对我来说 你会是世界上唯一的存在
    To me, you will be unique in all the world.

  • 对你来说 我也是世界上唯一的存在
    And to you, I shall be unique in all the world.

  • 不 你要哭了吗
    Oh, no, are you going to cry?

  • 我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处
    My taming you has done you no good at all.

  • 作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密
    Let me make you a present of a secret.

  • 只有用心去看 才能看得真切
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

  • 真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的
    What is essential is invisible to the eye.

  • 他们不会再在一起了吗
    They won’t be together any more?

  • 他们会的
    But they will.

  • 狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子
    The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart.

  • 如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单
    If you can do that, you’ll never be lonely again.
  • 沙漠之所以美丽
    What makes the desert beautiful

  • 是因为它的某个角落里藏着一口井
    is that somewhere it hides a well.

  • 我所看到的都只是表象
    What I see here is nothing but a shell.

  • 最重要的其实是看不见的
    What is most important is what is invisible.

  • 我来送你一件礼物
    I’m going to make you a present.

  • 在那么多星星中 我会在其中一颗星星中继续生活
    In one of those stars, I shall be living.

  • 我会在那颗星星上继续欢笑
    In one of them, I shall be laughing.

  • 这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候
    And so, when you look up at the sky at night,

  • 就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑
    it’ll be as if all the stars are laughing.

  • 是时候道别了
    It was time for goodbye.

  • 你知道的 回家的路太远
    You understand it is too far.

  • 我无法带着肉身同行
    I cannot carry this body with me.

  • 这只是一个没用了的外壳罢了
    It will be like an old abandoned shell.

  • 没有必要为没用的外壳伤心
    There is nothing sad about old shells.

  • 我会长大的 但不会长成你这样的大人
    I will grow up, but I’ll never be a grown-up like you!

  • 只有用心去看 才能看得真切
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

  • 他会一直在我身边
    He’ll always be with me.

  • 如果想要建立羁绊,就得承担流泪的风险
    You run the risk of weeping a little,if you let yourself get tamed.

  • 你会成为一个很出色的大人
    You’re gonna make a wonderful grown-up.

  • 你们也许会认为这是一顶帽子 但它不是
    You probably think this is a hat, but it’s not.

感悟

很喜欢这个温馨的画面,没有台词,然而动人
小女孩遥望着星空,想着小王子的故事,妈妈疼惜理解地环抱着她

——我们终将长大
——但是我们会成为出色的大人
——因为我们知道那也许不是一顶帽子

——END——

to be continued…

文章作者: Tamsiree
文章链接: https://tamsiree.com/Movie/%E5%B0%8F%E7%8E%8B%E5%AD%90/%E5%B0%8F%E7%8E%8B%E5%AD%90%E7%94%B5%E5%BD%B1%E7%9A%84%E5%85%B1%E9%B8%A3/
版权声明: 本博客所有文章除特别声明外,均采用 CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 许可协议。转载请注明来自 Tamsiree
打赏
  • 微信
    微信
  • 支付宝
    支付宝

评论